Saf-T-Pak® STP-310 Category A Frozen Insulated Shipping System (UN 2900, UN 2814), 4/CaseSKU: 35111
- Ideal for use with Saf-T-Temp ®products or Dry ice for thermal control.
- Thermal Performance Data Sheets available upon request.
- Category B / Empty Package Conversion Panel for maximum value.
- Quantity - 4/case
- Outer Box – OD 15.5 x 13.75 x 12.75”, pre-printed with: Class 6 Infectious Substance Label, UN2814 Marking, Class 9 Hazard Label, & Dry Ice Marking Insulated Chest – ID 12 x 10.25 x 8”
- STP-111 Inner Box – OD 6.5 x 6.5 x 8” (1 ea.)
- STP-152 250 mL Absorbent Strip (2 ea.)
- STP-303 Category B / Empty Package Conversion Panel (1 ea.)
- STP-610 12 x 12” Saf-T-Rap® Bubble Wrap (2 ea.)
- STP-710 Disposable 2-part Secondary Pressure Vessel, Medium (2 ea.)
- STP-810 Blockout Sticker (2 ea.)
- Max. Secondary Pressure Receptacle(s) (STP-710): 3
- Max. 2mL Tubes: 243
- Max. 10mL Tubes: 32
- Max. 500mL Blood Bag(s): 2
Refurbishments and Optional Components:
- STP-311 Outer Box, 10/Case
- STP-312, 4/Case Refurbishment Kit for STP-310 – Includes Outer Box (1 ea.), Inner Box (1 ea.), Secondary Pressure Vessels (2 ea.), Labels & Markings (1 Set) and Shipper’s Declaration Forms (3 ea.)
- Capacities listed above for Category A Shipping Systems are for approximation only.
- Units listed above represent the approximate total capacities per shipping system.
- Multiple Secondary Pressure Receptacles may be required to achieve the unit counts listed below.
- Quantities listed for Category A systems are based on quantities used during package performance testing.
For detailed information regarding the specific primary receptacles tested with each shipping system, please refer to the Certificate of Registration, which is available on request.
We Also Recommend
Saf-T-Pak® STP-710 Disposable 2-Part Secondary Pressure Vessel (95 kPa), Medium, 50/Case
Saf-T-Pak® STP-320 - Category B Frozen/Ambient Insulated Shipping System (UN 3373), 4/Case
Saf-T-Pak® STP-309 - Replacement Outer Box and Insulated Chest only for STP 309SYS, 8/Case