Pod (Verigo)SKU: 38528
- Monitoring Temp should not be a difficult Tale!
- Whether you have a long supply chain, controlled warehouse, or single cooler - monitor for years without any installations.
|Functional Range||-20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)|
|Wireless Range||up to 30m ( 100 ft )|
|Battery Life||1.5 to 5 years|
|Accuracy||± 0.5 °C (0.9 °F)|
How the system works:
Using the mobile apps available on iOS & Android, users can customize monitoring sessions including logging interval, device name, alert thresholds, and various other settings. Data downloads can be performed by users automatically or manually, with adjustable settings available in the app. Upon download, time, temperature, relative humidity, user ID, and location data is automatically transferred and stored on Verigo’s secure cloud, providing companies a complete history of shipment touch points. Additional info:
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Approved for carry on major airlines Calibration certificates traceable to NIST Security features through Access Control Key Takeaways:
- Flexible: No need to reach in a box to manually download data log, just do it from the Verigo mobile app. Data is automatically stored of Verigo’s secure servers.
- No Infrastructure: Just sign up a new company on the Verigo cloud website, and control your Pod devices using the free mobile apps available on iOS/Android.
- Cost efficient: Low cost reusable devices that last up to three years. End-to-
- End Visibility: With temperature data being stored locally on Verigo Pod data loggers, you’ll have a complete picture of your supply chain’s temperature performance. With GPS information stored upon each interaction, you can trace the movement of your shipment, including updates of who is handling your product! Intuitive: Integrate the solution quickly and minimize employee time dedicated to recording compliance documents.
We Also Recommend
Saf-T-Pak® STP-340 Category B / Exempt Insulated Shipping System (UN 3373), Frozen w/ Disposable Secondary Pressure Vessel, 2/Case
STT-521-500 - Saf-T-Temp® CRT Phase Change Material Paks, 500g, 16/Carton
Saf-T-Pak® STP-310 Category A Frozen Insulated Shipping System (UN 2900, UN 2814), 4/Case
Saf-T-Pak® STP-710 Disposable 2-Part Secondary Pressure Vessel (95 kPa), Medium, 50/Case