ME-H8750V06 - EXAKT-PAK™ DX-Pak™ Exempt Ambient Human Specimen Insulated Shipping SolutionSKU: 27504
Ambient DX-Pak™ | Exempt Human Specimen
These small packages provide double protection without doubling the cost. D-Paks fit neatly into carrier's lab packs. Each inner packaging comes complete with bubble wrap, tape, absorbent, and both inner and outer flexible containers in case your primary receptacle does not meet the leakproof standard. Assembly instructions are also included.
The outer corrugated box is preprinted with either an Exempt Human Specimen or Exempt Animal Specimen label so the package is complete, just waiting for your sample and a list of contents to go inside the corrugated box.
*DX-Pak meets USDOT and IATA Regulations for Exempt Specimen transportation.
FEATURES: DX-Pak Diagnostic Shippers
- For Exempt Human or Exempt Animal specimens.
- Ambient, Cold, and Frozen configurations available.
- Uses flexible Inner Packaging.
- Each Inner Packaging unit includes bubble wrap (for receptacle cushioning), tape (for securing bubble wrap), 1 leakproof biohazard bag (primary container), and 1 leakproof biohazard bag (secondary container) containing absorbent.
This Ambient Exempt Human DX-Pak™ can ship up to:
- (18) blood tubes, urine tubes and vials measuring up to 16 x 125mm
- (9) items measuring up to 1" x 6"
- (6) items measuring up to 2" x 2.75"
We Also Recommend
Saf-T-Pak® STP-310 Category A Frozen Insulated Shipping System (UN 2900, UN 2814), 4/Case
Saf-T-Pak® STP-710 Disposable 2-Part Secondary Pressure Vessel (95 kPa), Medium, 50/Case
Saf-T-Pak® STP-320 - Category B Frozen/Ambient Insulated Shipping System (UN 3373), 4/Case