Saf-T-Pak® STP-270 - Category B Ambient Shipping System, (UN3373) 25/CaseSKU: 35252
- Designed for shipments of large specimens or multiple specimens in a single package
- Largest Ambient Shipping System qualified for Category B and Exempt Patient Specimens
- Provided with STP-610 Saf-T-Rap® for specimen protection and absorbent for 500 mL of specimen volume
- Fits within the STP-340 OVPK for shipments requiring temperature control
- Quantity – 25/Case
- Outer Box – OD 15.5 x 12.5 x 5” pre-printed with: Biological Substance, Category B, UN 3373 Marking, Exempt Human/Animal Specimen Marking, Orientation Arrows
- STP-152 Absorbent Strip (250 mL) (2 each per shipper)
- STP-610 Saf-T-Rap® Bubblewrap, 12 x 12” (1 each per shipper)
- STP-740 Disposable Secondary Pressure Vessel (Extra Large) (1 each per shipper)
Refurbishments and Optional Components:
- STP-610 Saf-T-Rap® Bubblewrap, 12 x 12” (20/cs.)
- STP-150 Absorbent, 50 mL, 3” (500/cs.)
- STP-151 Absorbent, 100 mL, 6” (250/cs.)
- STP-150 Absorbent, 250 mL, 12” (250/cs.)
- Two 500 mL Blood Bags
- Max. Secondary Pressure Receptacle(s) (STP-740): 1
- Max. 2mL Tubes:162
- Max. 10mL Tubes: 40
- Max. 500mL Blood Bag(s): 2
- Capacities listed above for Category A Shipping Systems are for approximation only.
- Units listed above represent the approximate total capacities per shipping system.
- Multiple Secondary Pressure Receptacles may be required to achieve the unit counts listed below.
- Quantities listed for Category A systems are based on quantities used during package performance testing.
- For detailed information regarding the specific primary receptacles tested with each shipping system, please refer to the Certificate of Registration, which is available on request.
We Also Recommend
Saf-T-Pak® STP-310 Category A Frozen Insulated Shipping System (UN 2900, UN 2814), 4/Case
Saf-T-Pak® STP-710 Disposable 2-Part Secondary Pressure Vessel (95 kPa), Medium, 50/Case
Saf-T-Pak® STP-320 - Category B Frozen/Ambient Insulated Shipping System (UN 3373), 4/Case